Booking and accommodation rules
Terms of accommodation
- The room rate includes breakfast in our hotel restaurant, as well as VAT.
- The room will be ready for your arrival on the day of arrival starting at 14:00.
- Check out time: 12:00.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Smoking of tobacco products is prohibited on the premises of the Atlantika Sevastopol Hotel, except in specially designated areas.
- For smoking tobacco products in prohibited places, a warning and a fine.
- Children under 6 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. The cost of accommodation for children over 6 years old and adults for an extra bed in a room is 1700 rubles, including breakfast.
Terms of payment
- Prices are indicated in rubles. We accept payment in cash, bank transfer or Visa/MasterCard.
- Advance payment for accommodation is not a requirement to make a reservation. You can pay in person upon arrival at the hotel in cash or by card. However, please note that in this case the reservation will not be guaranteed.
- Non-guaranteed reservations are valid until 18:00 on the day of arrival at the hotel. The hotel reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations if necessary.
- In order for your reservation to initially have guaranteed status, you just need to pay for the first day of your stay by selecting the payment type 'bank card via the Internet'
- In case of a non-guaranteed reservation, a reservation service employee will call you and offer to make an advance payment for your stay.
- Our details (to view the details, you need to click on the button) ---> Details of Sevlakmus LLC
Cancellation of a reservation more than 24 hours before arrival at the hotel is free (no later than 14:00). You can cancel your reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before arrival at the hotel or in case of no-show, the first night of stay will be paid.
Rules for guests with pets
- Pets allowed include only small non-fighting dogs. The Atlantic Sevastopol hotel allows accommodation with small dogs of non-fighting breeds weighing up to 5 kilograms. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accommodate a Guest with an animal.
- Pets are allowed if the Guest purchases an entire room.
- The guest is required to have a special carrier (cage) for the animal and a special mat for its sleeping. It is prohibited to leave the animal unattended and outside of a special carrier (cage).
- To feed the animal, the Guest is required to bring special dishes with him.
- To satisfy the natural needs of the animal that do not require walking, the Guest is required to bring with him a special tray or other special bedding.
- Throughout the hotel and while walking, dogs must be muzzled, collared and on a leash, accompanied by the Guest.
- Dogs are prohibited in the area where food services are provided (restaurant, banquet hall, etc.).
- Guests arriving on holiday at the hotel with an animal must have an animal passport and a certificate from a veterinarian noting all vaccinations given to the pet.
- We are pleased to welcome you to the Optima Hotel Sevastopol!